Monday, October 23, 2006

Day off



Well today is a day off to rather than giving you a long post this one will be short and sweet with a few pictures and a video for you guys to enjoy. I have to find some money to go on a date tonight so I am in a bit of a hurry. Up above is Meiko, my kitty. She's a sweet heart and I hope she is doing well. Her eyes are crossed because I am pointing something at her, funny I used to think she was such an ugly kitten and she turned into one of the most beautiful cats I have ever had the pleasure of calling my friend, she has been with me a long time, has had plenty of opportunities to run away, but she has always wanted to be with me. She's like a daughter to me, love her dearly. She also looks very cute when she sleeps, don't all cats?



Now here is a video for you guys, the younger of you may be more into it but really this guy is pretty smart, and nearly entirely self educated. He does a series on youtube called back to the 80's. If you have 10 minutes to kill it's worth a look. May give a further update tonight and I will try my best to get the rest of the back to the 80's episodes on. For some reason I can't embed vids like Tom can, we can't figure it out so you gotta click the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=RJ9j__3-qmY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home