Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tattoos in China

Tattooing is not really something that is socialy accepted, however it is becoming more so and there are several tattoo parlors in the Hankou portion of the city. Apparently they are quite clean and what you would expect of a western shop. One of the teachers in Hankou has several tattoos and has been to see their operation. He says he would have no qualms about getting one done there. I believe I am going to go check them out over a couple of days around payday and see what things look like, there are several things I want to get done, so if they look good I may have them do them. Apparentlly the quality is great and it's very cheap, I already have to cover up for one so I may as well get everything I want. Tattoos are something I have always liked, so I will likely have many.
Nice and cool today seems like we may have had some type of front move through so it's been nice over the last couple days. Went out with my coworkers for a bit last night so I may do the same tonight, almost broke again. Luckily pay day is close and we are that much closer to a PC, so no more internet cafe's. Well I will probably still have to go but at least I will save money in a way, I am afraid once we get a PC and the internet at the apartment I won't be able to get Tom away from it. AS much as he stays home he may as well have something there to entertain him I suppose. Anyway, I just got some really bad feedback from my boss, I need to put a couple hours of preperation into my class tonight so I must go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home