Friday, October 20, 2006

Met a girl!!!!

I knew hanging out in seedy smoke filled clubs would pay off at some point. Met a girl last night, her name is Ola and although she isn't the most gorgeous Chinese girl I have seen, she certainly isn't bad at all. Someone like Tom would probably say she has a dog face or something unkind like that, which she doesn't. She is short, thin (again by chinese standards she may be considered a little bigger, but plenty of girls back home would be happy to be as thin as this girl), my fingers don't quite touch when I put my hands around her waiste, and yes I did put my hands around her waiste :). She has shorter black hair, haha of course it's black it's the only hair color around here. By the way I remind everyone that it is genetically impossible to have black hair, if ya don't believe me look it up. She wears glasses, I have always kinda liked that.
It was very odd, we were sitting in myth last night and I was dancing with a couple friends of mine and when I go sit back at the table there is this girl standing there talking to another friend of mine, apparently she kept asking him to dance and he didn't want to dance with her. She asked me and I decided "What the hell why not." luckily she dances almost as bad as I do, did I mention she also has healthy boobs for being Chinese, not ultra important but she isn't bad on the eyes in many ways. Her English isn't bad either, it could be better but I am sure I could help her with that, and of course she could help me learn Chinese. We played dice for a while, had some drinks, but soon it was time for us to go and she was working. She got done at 2 am and I asked if she wanted me to come back and meet her so we could go get some food or something and she said that work really wouldn't like to see her leaving with me. This is her way of saying that she is shy, I like this too, I don't want this relationship to go to quickly. I will see her sunday or monday night and I will call her in a few days, I am not going to sound desperate because I am not, at the same time the last thing I want to do is scare her off. Just have to take it slow and easy. Anyhow that is all for right now may make another update from teh cafe tonight if I can afford to go, 5 days till payday and I am already down to spending Jiao (Chinese Dimes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home