Saturday, October 21, 2006

Things I wanna do when I get home

Vegas!-have some fun, see some shows, and have some alchohol that doesn't taste like feet. IN and Out Burger without question and prolly several times.

IHOP-Western breakfasts aren't popular here as soon as someone picks me up at the airport I wanna go here

Palmetto Inn-Do I really need to explain this? It wouldn't be hard for me to gain 40 pounds this way

Dr. Pepper-Not my favorite soda but i have been craving one like crazy, along with Root Beer and Mountain dew. Also diet drinks would be nice to try again.

A Steak-Texas roadhouse, no if's, and's, or but's.

Burrito's-and plenty of them, 2 for a buck.

Driving-hopefully a little, may be buying a car for all I know

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaammmmmmmnnn! I had to go out and get all dat. You made me soo hungry.

I wish....

I have had a stomach virus and it has not been pleasant. All $3s, cramps, bloating...I even had to leave work 5 minutes early the other day it was so bad.

I'm getting better. Yes, you will appreciate those things so much, however, my friend and owner of Palmetto Inn (sam carasco) has passed away so I do not know the fate of the restaurant. It could be his wife might continue. I will let you know. Kevin will probably be the first to know if equipment is changed.

Anyway...OOO-Pook-A-Chook

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home