Saturday, October 14, 2006

The great pumpkin

Well maybe back home anyhow, or even on Tom's blog. Hardest day of the week is over, thank God. Wasn't so bad this time around, our boss observed one of his harder classes and that can make anyone un easy. He is in a fowl mood and has decided not to join me at the cafe again. Since I haven't slept in a couple days I have decided to stay here as long as I can to ensure that I am very tired when I get home. I need some serious sleep and refuse to burn through my days off sleeping, those are rpecious and should be spent with as many waking hours as possible. Many people seem to enjoy simply sleeping these prescious days off away, nay I say.
Funniest thing about Chinese people in general, say they all need a book filled out or have to hand a card in or something like that. There is never any order to it, I have to fill out these small books at the end of every class and enevitably I will be sitting at my desk and I will have no less than 8 books shoved in my face at once. The poor girl at the counter just got the student rush and must have had 25 cards shoved at her at once. This may explain the occasional lack of courtesy here and there. This time pay day is our first day back at work, going to have to get some purchases done before work over the week so we will be sitting pretty by the weekend. Going to take tomorrow in stride, hope you all are well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home