Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Best layed plans ...

Planning again is something I want to get down in my life, I'm in a country where no one cares about planning. I was supposed to talk to Dad and Patrick today but low and behold they dissapearred and never came back. Sat around in a bunch of smoke for over an hour waiting, never came back. Perhaps there is a good reason for it but at the same time it's aggravating trying to communicate with everyone. I have no wish to be in the internet cafe at 2 in the afternoon, it's busy, everyone is smoking, and the network in there is really slow. Everyone needs to realize that just showing up somehwere on time is very hard for us, we manage but it isn't easy.
You can say all you need to buy is this and this and your set, I AM IN COMMUNIST FUCKING CHINA!!!!! Nothing is as easy as it is back in the states, I can't always go to wal-mart and get something. Back home it was 3 miles away and I had a vehicle, here it's allot farther and I have to walk or pay for transport and frankly they don't have all the same stuff. It's harder to get things done when you have to walk and it doesn't make things easier when we plan to do something and it doesn't work out.

I think I'm done for today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I try to plan something I can count on something getting messed up. I don't think your dad would want to miss talking to you. He really enjoys your chats.
I will probably get called on the line for asking this, but have you checked out tatoos over there or are the places on the dirty side? If we all had to walk everywhere like you do we would all realize how difficult it can be. I probably would not go anywhere very much. You both are in my thoughts. Take care, Love,Linda

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home