Monday, October 23, 2006

Day off suprise

Some jerk didn't show for his class and I just happend to be at work on my day off using the internet. So i ended up doing it, thing that really sucked is I had to walk home and change first then all teh way back to school with a total of 15 minutes to prepare for the class. It was just a study advisor but still. Just got back from the club I met the girl at, we seem to like each other but it's going to take time. And as usual she seems to like Tom, but this time I am not worried. I hope I don't have to be, anyhow it's like 4 am and I don;t want to burn up my day off tomorrow, promissed to go by the club again. Later all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when other people can't do their job and you are the (lucky) one to help them out. I have started trying to leave work when I'm supposed to but since I'm salary they always seem to want me to do it...of course! Usually I don't mind but it does get old after awhile.
What are you wearing to the Halloween Party? I was in the Valley Morning Star and a San Antonio paper for the Pumpkin Patch. I was wearing my pumpkin costume. We are finished doing our shifts for the patch and I think we did pretty good considering how the pumpkins are rotting. It has been very hot, humid and rainy. We have had a few cool days to tease us. More rain is on the way with the next front. Is it cooling off there yet? You may have to get some warmer clothes before winter arrives. It is different when you have to walk in it. I'll close for now. Take care, Linda

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home