Tuesday, November 06, 2007

my my again

well ... that was a very justified and well put answer, you may not be the kinda person i would wanna be around much but I can hardly argue with the bulk of that answer. You are welcome to comment on my blog anytime I would just like to move past some issues quickly these days. I seem to have a different mind set as of late, there has been so little to do in Zhengzhou it has put me in a sour mood. I am returning to Wuhan on a permanent basis this Saturday and will return to my normal routine, I hope that will brighten my mood. maybe money and pussy is the only reason, but for an unexplainable reason I am pretty pleased being by myself or with my girl these days and Wuhan is a great place to do it. I live close to everything so i never really need to go anywhere, and travel when i get an opportunity to do so free. I am trying to put some plans together and save up my vacation time for when my father comes here, after that during the next year i want to do some traveling and stuff like that. I am also just recently am starting to get over a cold I have had for over three weeks, it turned into the Flu a couple days ago and i was in poor shape my whole weekend, i got into my bed on Monday night wearing the hottest clothes i could, the hotel has really think blankets, i threw over my head and woke up 12 hours later soaking wet. You can ask Tom i literally thought i was dying, almost as sick as in 8th grade if not a little more. It took some weight off me as i hadn't had any appetite, my throat is torn up from 2 weeks of hacking cough, all kinds of stuff coming out of my throat in the morning, the taste of pus on my tonsils. Not a good experience, and although i was waiting to get back to Wuhan to say this. Carrie informed me Via E-Mail on Halloween day, that my beloved feline Meiko, had passed away due to apparently natural causes. I have had her since she was barely able to see, and her loss has saddened me to no end. Anyhow i hope this public apology is good enough because it's really all i can do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNzjqXKvw0 new vid on youtube guys, they put it back up so i am trying to upload as i can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sad as well at meiko's loss. I look around and I do not see joy anymore. The world chooses to be opinionated and petty. Do what you want..enjoy it , and do no harm to others. Peace my son.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home