Thursday, November 01, 2007

Youtube is Back!!!!

After a couple weeks of downtime youtube is back up and running, the bandwidth it uses seems to be throttled somehow, but with a little patience everything seems to be working well. I will try my best to get some of the vids I have taken uploaded, but this will most likely happen when I get back to Wuhan, and get Internet set up through another company. I had to cancel CNC because the technicians and the accounting people kept arguing as to who's fault my 691 error was. So we will have to see how things go when I get back, may be 5 days or so before I am back online once i get back to Wuhan. I managed to pick up my brothers Birthday present while I was here in Zhengzhou at the mall I work in so I won't have as much running around to do in Wuhan on that day. Looks like we are going to miss another Thanksgiving and Christmas, I would like to set up some kind of web cam chat with the family if at all possible. With all the turmoil I have heard about at home it may be kinda rough on the holidays this year. Anyway all I have a light day but I do need to prepare so ... talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home