Monday, November 05, 2007

Sigh ...

Why do you have to talk so bad about WuHan, I really actually like it there, and have plans for business there. You know, I stayed here in Zhengzhou for two weeks and thought it was a real fucking shit hole. I went home to Wuhan for a weekend to see my girlfriend and brother and realized that Zhengzhou is a real shit hole and not only that the people are far more uncivilized than in WuHan as well. Not only that but even Zhong Nan Lu is quieter than any part of Zhengzhou. I mean just on the way to this cafe i saw some guy pissing in front of a shitload of people at some street restaurant, i can honestly say that I have never seen that happen (At least not with an adult) in Wuhan. I am not sure how long ago you were in WuHan but it has changed a lot people are saying it's going to be the next Beijing or Shanghai, generally getting more civilized everyday and a 6,000 kuai salary there is like 10,000 in Shanghai ... cheap living. Man until i was 28 i never left the US aside from Mexico, in fact i have only left my state twice. And you know what I really really really love my girlfriend, as long as she is in Wuhan I am.
I have been to Fenghuang and a small town near Fenghuang, but no i haven't really traveled much. I actually have substantial Chinese debt racked up that is nearly paid off, and a mouth full of broken teeth. So if anyone really wants to help me, tell me where in Wuhan i can get decent dental work done because that is priority one right now. I am trying to plan a trip for spring festival, but my girl may be training for a Job, and yeah Tom i am starting to agree with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home