Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Guys I wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween, enjoy yourselves tonight and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Not a big holiday here in china yet, but hopefully all the ABC's in America have a good time tonight as well. I now only have 11 days left in Zhengzhou and then I will be back in WuHan, I actually went home for an extended weekend and had a great time. Being in WuHan again was just wonderful by comparison, there will eb some Halloween celebrations there tonight as it's a little more developed city. I did get so bad news today, I will post on it soon, but for tonight everyone have a good time :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we had a Halloween party a First Presbyterian Church after dinner then a little trick-o-treatin' on our end of the block at the house, then Na-Na and Anne went to bed. It' was fun.


Laters,
Kevin

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home