Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I am not coming home for a long time

I never said anyone was wrong, I simply said that there is a Cancer in the system. The system is what is flawed not us! The big difference between the way I see it and the way everyone else sees it is that I actually seem to care that I have to give up my right to have a job. I don't have to be a good man to hold a job I have to be an evil one, a wrong doer. The hurts me more than anything, it's one of the things that lets me know I am still human, that I haven't sold myself and let it get a hold of me. If the fact that much of the world has bought into the system doesn't bother you, then I am sorry you have lost a piece of yourselves. I want things to be different for everyone, not just me. So the world can take it's therapy and shove it up it's big round ass because I am just fine. You guys need to see a film called "The Assasination of Richard Nixon." Although I am far more mentally stable than the main character, I see everything about the working world almost the same way he does. Very worth a watch.
The job interview went well, however it will involve signing another year contract so I will be here well into 2008, it's likely I will just renew at that point. I had other plans but I am starting to see more and more that there is little point to coming home right now, I have decided on a business venture for myself to make a little cash on the side when I get home so I will be sending inventory home here and there. The next time you guys see me may be some time in 2009, this will most likely be when I move to Mexico if I can secure a position there. I hope to work a few hundred miles south of the border so I can just drive home on weekends if I wish to. I t won't happen all the time buyt now and then.
And no I didn't expect full salary when I was 6 but I viewed working then much like I do now is the point. I go into an employer stating my iuntentions and what I am looking for and go from there. If they would have told me today that I would have had to work 40 hours a week, I would have told him to walk out his office window.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forty hours, thats a normal man work week. Teachers don't have a 40 hour work load because they take their work home and do it off the clock. Find me the money tree Doug. I want to plant one in my backyard.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would assume you and Tom both got to feeling better, that's good. Are you still living together with Tom?

Have a question, do you have to file income tax returns in the US while you are in China? I know nothing about all this, but i was wondering how that all affects your SS records and eventually medicare coverage. I know that is a long way off in your mind at this time, but it slips up behind you when you least expect it.

Love, Grandma

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home