Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fired

Well, it happened. As of last night at about 8:30 PM I no longer have a position with EF. It sucks that I get fired based on a a finacial decision, and the fact that almost all of my students passed on their own has nothing to do with it. Liyun will most likely line up some interviews for me on monday and tuesday and I should have another job soon. We are going to have to move out of here so I will be looking for another apartment as well. I really like Zhong Nan Lu, hope I can still live on or at least near it, there is a music store nto far from here that I really like. I am hoping to work for a school or a university rather than a private language institute because you wind up with the same problem. If I do work for one I just want to teach adults, the babysitting concept of working with kids as these places is simply something I don't wish to deal with. More later today guys, net is having trouble today so you prolly won't see youtube vids for a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home