Monday, January 15, 2007

Good morning starshine, the earth says hello!

So I got up to go get us some breakfast this morning and found that it was snowing, like really snowing. It’s about 34 degrees so it’s not really cold enough for the snow to stay firm, it’s kinda slushy once it hits the ground but man, was it ever snowing. So I ventured out only to find that the price on my favorite breakfast food had gone up half a Yuan. Economics are sure changing here I tell ya, everyone makes fun of my boots here but from the amount of people I saw falling down today they won’t laugh anymore. Even now the tops of buildings and plants are still coated with slushy white snow, quite beautiful really. When this all melts it’s going to be a mess, I have a job interview in a few hours and I know I am going to be soaked by the time I get there, hope they understand. I find it more professional not to jump at a job right away these days, Regardless of how good this sounds I am going to give it a day or two and go on a couple more interviews. I have to do a demo class for this job if I want it, so that means these people are serious. I need them to understand that I am serious as well; I also want to ask plenty of questions about how the place is run and what is expected of me. I see no harm in being thorough; I mean hell thinking about this has kept me up all night. There is one more place I would like to try but I am just waiting on an interview, a friend of a friend works there and she likes it quite a bit. Anyhow I will update tonight about how everything went, wish me luck guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get it.

Kevin

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy your mood swings are extreme....antidepressants could do wonders!!
Good luck on that job search.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home