Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Snow

Saw my first snow in WuHan yesterday. It wasn't anything that big, it was that stuff that is all in the air and kinda melts when it hits the ground. It was nice, everyone felt really different during the whole thing.
My boss tells me today is the day the decision will be made, I have a feeling it is going to be put off further, and this is simply something I won't except. I have waited the required time and I'll wait no more. Furthermore, I am going to be taking a day off as soon as I am done with probation, make that a day and a half. Everyoen else gets these holidays off because they fall on a work day, they have all fell on normal days off for Tom and I, although with all the classes finishing there isn't going to be to much to do. And the winter holiday is coming up so that means a week off. However, that also means several weeks of only one day off. I tell you, teaching is rough sometimes. Well I'll try and keep you guys posted on what is happening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I talked with Sarah Kulungowski today, she said her son was going to China...the city began with a "C" and was on the Yellow Sea. Too bad about Taiwan, but they will sort it out. Kinda like kicking an ant bed...you go back the next day and the blighters have totally fixed it.
Not any news here...remember how it was....and now it's just worse. Sorry I can't lift your spirits, maybe if things can improve.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about teaching....oh, well. Sometimes it is dealing with the people around you that gets in the way.
You probably will be seeing snow that sticks real soon. The temperature is getting close to the right degree for it. Make something creative out of it. I saved some snowballs (clean snow)for snowball drinks when it snowed here. In Eagle Pass we made a snowdog and of course a snowman. Be careful if there is ice on the sidewalks you do not want to break, sprain or strain anything. Stay warm and I will check back later.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home