Saturday, November 25, 2006

No Coat for Me

Well, went out after work last night to try and find a proper coat to wear. I bought Tom a nice one for his birthday and I must have tried on every one in the store, but China must have something against big people because nothing fit. There were a couple that were close but even they weren't close enough and even so they were nearly 400 yuan, way more than I want to spend on a coat. I am told it's unlikely I will find anything and I should just get used to what I have, which is multiple layers of clothing. Somehow it doesn't work very well, I may go out after class today and see if I can find something on the street, but I am even more doubtful about that in a way. The funny thing is, I see people as big as I am aroudn and they have coats that fit, where are they getting their cloths I wonder? Thing is I can't ask them, I just have to look endlessly until I find the oen coat in WuHan that actually will fit me. Maybe I should just pay Baaska and Stoerm some money and have Baaska's mom get me a Deel, people would think I am bad ass here if I wore one of those, throw in a russian hat while were at it. Those things are expensive though and I really can't afford it right now. Anyhow I have to get to class guys, I'll update later. White Russian party tonight I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home