Friday, November 17, 2006

Tattoos

I have had that thundercats Tatto for a while now, along with the other one you guys don't know about yet. I recieved them both at the same time in trade for some work I did for a local tattoo artist. Sadly he was beggining a battle with drug addiction then so the pieces aren't as good as I would like them to be, the one on my arm I have had redone so it's up to par (but ti could still be better) my other one looks good but needs a lot of work. I may get it done here since there are some amazing tattoo artists here now. It's a sad thing because the artist I went to used to be so good, he is the one that did Carrie's. It's sad to see a creative and talented individual go down hill due to something stupid like cocain. I can only hope that he can get over it and get back on his feet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a comment, I saw Lex last night and she is happy and well...wants lots of loving. I could hardly walk up to the door! We did not see many meteorites so we came back around midnight. What is your other tatoo? What are your students interested in doing when they are not in school?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home