Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Army surplus, internet at home, and just friends.

Was able to find a coat that fit at an army surplus store near the house. It's brand new and apparently is a police jacket. It is a pretty serious coat, and it's actually two coats in one. Has an out and inner part, it's great and I even got a russian hat with it at no extra cost. I'll try and get some photos up for you guys. Got the internet set up today, it's nearly painful to use on this laptop. Was trying to get a new computer today but it didn't work out like I thought it was going to. In a couple months things will be a bit better I suppose, Ola is uninterested in me as a boyfriend and I am uniterested in her as just a friend, in fact I barley like her at all. So i think I am just going to be her english teacher and that will be that. I'll walk her home to make sure she is safe, but I am interested in a girlfriend and spending to much time with her is a waste as this relationship will go nowhere, maybe it just need time but I am unwilling to put to much time into relationships these days. I would rather be with someone who wants the same thing I do. I have decided to stay here as long as I can and I want to be with someone during that time. not much to say really, If i want a family i have to do it soon. I am getting a little old to even think about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found a coat and hat and will be glad when you get your video's up again.
What kind of heat does your apt. use: gas, electric, propane or do they have something more modern? I noticed that it is getting colder there. You might want to get some good socks and gloves to go with everything else since you will be out walking in the weather. That surplus place probably has everything.
Stay warm,
Linda

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you have the outside taken care of, what about the nights? Maybe that surplus store has some longjohns, or flannel pajamas, or heavy blankets? Just friends sounds good, you can learn a lot from Ola. I sent the DVD out this morning, to the address in the XingXing Building. They estimated 4 to 10 days. Hope it reaches you.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home