Sunday, October 08, 2006

PC at home

well in 17 days we should have a PC at home and won't have to go to the school or internet cafe any longer, well maybe I will. We will have a PC at home and we are even toying with the idea of setting up a 24/7 web cam so you guys can see us on our couch all the time. Since I sleep on our couch you will be able to watch me sleep for a while I suppose. Today was China's national work day, sorta the opposite of labor day, if you have a job you have to be there working. It means that parents don;t have time to get their kids to any extra classes so we more or less had a day off. "Funny old world idn't it?" Anyhow we went bowling, I didn't want to as it was just a photo op for the school, but I actually found that I had a pretty good time at it. I had the coolest shoes and prolly the biggest too, got a few strikes but in the long run my team lost. I should have known better than to go up against Tom, Had some great pizza at a place called Giano's. It's about a mile walk from the apartment but well worth it, it may be just a tad more. Pricy to but it beats the hell outta pizza hut, even back inthe states. I am telling you someone is going to have to take me to in and out when we meet in vegas. Hot as fuck in this internet cafe, I am sitting here with my shirt unbuttoned and my shoes off, other people are walking around in their undies practically. Another thing about china, you can smoke anywhere. There are butts all over the floor in here, so where is everyone, no comments lately? My co workers have been a bit of a problem lately, they're alright but sometimes a bit condesending and unhelpful, anyhow that's it for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been very humid here lately, too. Bugs flying everywhere but we should cool off a little by Thurs. I thought I was going to melt at the game on Friday. We played the Hawks and they won. The Cardinals are super bad this year and are losing every game. I've got to go unload pumpkins in about and hour and I am not looking forward to the heat and bugs. Glad you are getting a PC so you can get on when you want. Question about Birthdays...could you draw a picture on the chalkboard to get the point across or is it a No, No?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home