Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I do have occasional wisdom

And I am not settling for the way things are, I am simply not saying anything about it. I'm tired of being told no is all there is to it, Just because they tell me the way they want it done doesn't mean I am going to do it that way by any means.
It's polluted like crazy especially the last few days, I can barley see across the street and I am starting to understand why people spit so much around here, after a while you can just taste fuel in your phlem and it isn't pretty, has to be gotten rid of. I am the kinda guy who likes to occasionally criticize others and I must say that as much as the Chinese try to be American, they aren't at all. They are Chinese and the way they act is Chinese, it's rather funny to see what they think American's do, all their t shirts are misspelled. It's hilarious really, well busy day gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home