Friday, October 06, 2006

Nowhere Man

Nope didn't go anywhere outside of WuHan for the vacation, but lemme tell ya WuHan was hoppin. We really don't have much money right now as the school is still withdrawing our flight and we didn't work a whole month. So we didn't go anywhere, however we did go to a bar called Keke Xile (co-co shelay), lots of eye candy and poll dancers believe it or not. The one we saw was about my age and had a bad scar on her belly, but the canvas was in good shape. (Even got a peek under the undies, my my my.) Also went to a bar called SOHO, and a bar called Cafe Brussels. Good cigars but allot of westerners there, French westerners. But a nice place to hang out it's in Hankou so it's expensive to get there. Anyhow all, I have had a couple classes added because someone is on vacation so I must go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home