Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sorry guys very ill

Sorry guys I am very sick today and in China that is a big deal. I understand that my life will change, and thank all of you for pointing it out, I had absolutely no idea that would happen. I mean what with people saying it all the time and such. Guys I know, but I think maybe I want to get used to China a little more, it's barley been a month. I dunno how far the puke went, and I don't wanna know. Ask Tom he had a better view, I tried as best as I can to describe where we are both at work and at home in one of my posts. I have asked allot of people and acording to what they tell me "If it runs on gas you have to register it". I have no interest in driving here right now, listen guys I will update later I really have to plan for a class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you get better Doug. We all love ya on the states side. Hopefully you shake your cold off quick.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home