Thursday, September 28, 2006

It wasn't me

Wasn't me that puked grandma, we were sitting around waiting for our dumplings when some random guy came in the restaurant and puked everywhere. I haven't puked since I came to China and that is saying allot, sake is Japanese Grandma (We talked about this at your place once.) I am not saying you can't get it ... Well I doubt you can order it in a restraunt, maybe a bar and I think I have seen bottles in stores but for many many yuan. The popular drink around here is Bai Jyo, 56% alchohol and you get respect in bars if you drink it.
Speaking of Japan, they are changing priministers, the new priminister is a very bold and stron individual from what I understand. He has promissed to stop going to the war memorial (this has been a big deal to china for a long time). He is also planning on revamping Japan's militatry from what I understand. This has China on it's toes, not to mention Japan loaned China like a Billion Yuan for the olympics. So they will be entering talks to improve relations soon, perhaps Asia can be Asia again. Anyhow it's our last day before we get a few days off for national holiday, but it's a full day so I gotta run

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, October is here! I just wish it would cool off. We have the pumpkins coming next weekend for the school fundraiser. Does your school ever do fundraisers? They can be a pain at times but it helps to pay for things. Your parents probably pay for everything in the total cost of tuition.
Do they ever have concerts anywhere around you?
Hope you are feeling better.
Love, Linda

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home