Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long time no post

Sorry it's been so long since I have given a post guys, but it's been a major series of events for the last 15 days or so. It's the coldest winter in WuHan in 20 years, it's been snowing for almost 2 weeks, and we are supposed to get more in a few days. Being from south Texas we don't get much snow and as cool as it was the first few days, I am now tired of nearly breaking my ass every time I go outside. It is however very beautiful clinging to all the trees, and mountains, and statues. It's amazing how when you add a lot of white to everything it takes away the color and turns the whole palate different shades of grey.
I am in a unique situation in which my contract with work is ending and I am in search of new employment as they don't wish to hire me again. It would be cheaper for them to hire someone else as I would get a raise if they rehired me. Plus they prolly think they are paying me to much already. Anyhow if things go really wrong you guys could get me home real quick.
I have completed my challenge of watching star trek within a year, finished the last episode of voyager several days ago, and I got some batteries for my camera so you should see a post from me on youtube pretty quickly as I have some time off coming. I think i should do a proper Rant on voyager since I have now finished the series. My previous rant was based on things I remembered rather than observing closely. I guess i could watch a few of the movies, but there are so many of those that I have seen so much that I can just skip them. I have however watched Star trek the motion picture, and star trek generations.
My first root Canal is done, was not a very pleasant experience, but the tooth now works to chew at least soft food. Have at least one more to do before I can get the crowns for the teeth. Then i am not sure if I am going to go with an implant or bridge for the lower right side, it's lots to think about really. anyway guys, that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home