Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy new Year, Job transfer

First off I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, it's Christmas eve here and everyone is busy. I do have some news about work, after trying very hard to deal with the madman I work with, I finally realized that it was impossible to do so. He began fabricating lies about me, that I was mentally unstable and a heroin user, saying that I would cry openly in front of the students (Which I don't), and that I throw things at students. In the end they still wanted to get rid of him, but he threatened taking them to court over breech of contract. Therefore I agreed to transfer to the branch in Hankou, it's a half hour commute to and from work now so I have to set out earlier, and it's on a bus so it's no pleasant.
However, it's less hours, the same pay, and so much less stress. I hadn't realized how stressed out I had become over one extremely immature person. So I am good for right now, my days off will also rotate but stay together because I have to commute so I will have more opportunity to meet with people that have strange days off. Anyway that's it for now.

Meiko Girl McLean

1998-2007

"Meiko you were a true friend to me for many years, Ever since you were an ordinary blue eyed kitten waiting for me to almost step on on the floorboard of Carrie's Taurus. You grew up to be one of the most beautiful felines I have ever known, and my heart breaks to realize that I will never be able to run my hands through your soft fur, or kiss you goodnight on the forehead any longer. You are the closest thing I have had to a child and I am very sorry I couldn't be there with you, I am sorry for the brief instances in which I may have been neglectful. I hope that where ever you are now the litter box is always clean :), If there is one pet waiting for me in whatever hereafter there may be, I hope it's you. Good bye and rest well my Dear Friend, Beloved Daughter, And Humble Pet. For you were all of these things and more ... Farewell."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm glad you got to talk to Kevin today. I know how you feel about your cat...I feel the same way about Lady. Have a great day! Love, Linda

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that crazy dude a foreigner? Where is he from and what's his story? I meet so many foreigners here in China who seem like they broke out of the asylum...don't know why they all come here.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas son, and I am glad this new assignment is less stressful. I am glad to know that Meiko was a clans-creature. Slainte

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home