Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My dreams

I was really considering starting a company here in China, but I feel like I should let the economy stabilize some. I can't help but feel that the US is at least partially responsible for the inflation here, it's all foreign relations. The US wants/wanted a 10% increase in the value of the RMB before they will make any real agreements with China on the matter. China has been refusing as this will send plenty of people into poverty, but it looks like the influence has taken it's toll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfFWFmKuMGs new vid, just sit through the whole thing, there is a suprise at the end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just do it. you;ll never make any money or have any self respect till you start working for yourself

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I am going to come to Wuhan and PWN you. You won't know who I am but I know who you are.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domination...control...an undesireable trait. The ego of the person feeds off of subordinating others to their self-belief in their own superiority. useless.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mighht want to make it were we all get accounts to leave messages and make the anonymous posting stop. Just tell us first.

Kevin

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home