Friday, March 09, 2007

Problems at work

You know, I really like the work at this new job better. However, they are so much less helpful on so many levels than my last job. They don't pay for taxi's, they don't provide meals, they don't provide much for an apartment I mean 1300 kuai a month won't give you more than a one bedroom hovel to live in. I am paid way less, and I get no health insurance, all in all the only positive thing is teaching adults, really.
One other thing I feel I should point out again is that I don't really speak Chinese people. So if work wants me to start a bank account on my own, that is kinda hard and I have to call on a friend. Chinese people typically are really busy with school and work so me calling in a favor on my day off may not work out for them, not to mention that there is always a language barrier. Anyhow I have to go to class now, sorry about not posting for a while guys. I will get my New Years Eve video up for you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home