Friday, March 02, 2007

reality?

What is reality? I suppose the most simple definition that I can come up with right now is ... your situation. The people and places you intereact with, the situations you have to deal with in life, what you do for a living and how frustrating that thing is sometimes. Your friends and more so your family and what you will do to support them. Those types of things become peoples reality real quick.
But is that actually reality? Dunno I have a hunch that reality is really much more simple than we make it. Perhaps it's just being around, perhaps it's what we make it. I guess I don;t really have an answer to the question Pat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay ... fine ... thanks for nothing ... i'll ask somebody else.
Later.

Patrick

9:44 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Reality is simply life. Waking up every morning and living your life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. That is reality.

For a more detailed answer, Life (or Reality) is what you make of it. I always hated that cheesy saying.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home