Friday, February 16, 2007

Spring Festival

Where as mid autumn festival was bustling with people and it looked like there was a lot of fun going on, it seems that spring festival will be super boring. Everything is closed, we were told that we would be able to buy PC parts today when in fact everything was closed. We took 2 cab rides for nearly nothing and we went a really long way as well so they weren't cheap. I was looking forward to playing some multi player games with Tom but it looks like that won't happen for a while, with him leaving so soon I wonder if I should look forward to it at all. I am looking for new apartments now as I will be moving out of Tom's place in August, I am torn between finding a one bedroom place that I can easily afford and will be close to work. Or trying to find a 2 bedroom place in the hopes that he will return to China in January. I am thinking the one bedroom place, and if he does come back we will move again or perhaps find a way to make the one bedroom place work. I sleep on the couch now I don't see why I couldn't do it there as well, perhaps we can make the one bedroom place work after all. It will only be a couple hundred yuan out of pocket for it. ugh it will prolly have a Chinese toilet though, well I knew the day would come. It is so hard to believe that it is going on the better part of a year, to me it has just flown by. I should have lots of time to answer questions and such over the next week. Today is my last day of work for the festival, I will be off until the 24th. See you on the flipside

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still lots of time...It's good that you are researching early.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home