Monday, February 12, 2007

My father is a wise man

My father is a very wise individual, although we don't see eye to eye on everything, I put a great deal of stock into what my father says, and at the very least a great deal of thought into the advice he gives. We are very much like each other, I may look like my mom but I have my fathers general attitude about things. Tom has his stuborness, and his resistance to spend money. I really enjoy spending money, and it's nice to be able to have all the things I have really wanted for a while living here. Once I have those things it will be time to put some money away, perhaps I am a little like my mom in that regard. I will ask you all to consider something, Patrick is often the type of person who says what is on his mind, or gives a logical answer to something. Although I am not comparing them by any means Stoerm does this now and then as well. Now, we have all been furious at Patrick, and I have certainly been fairly upset at Stoerm, for not keeping their mouths shut. Patrick in some cases could certainly be more tactful but I digress, I think that part of the reason that everyone gets so upset at these two is because often they are absolutely correct. These guys don't open their mouths and make claims unless they are pretty sure they are right, everyone is wrong occasionally. Again, I am simply trying to stress that there are people in the world that have to speak their minds, often for the good of someone else, it's not always easy to be tactful, or sometimes there just isn't a good way to say something. In the end, the clam/advice is usually worth more than the anger you feel towards the person who said it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you tell us something about your new school? Can you take some pictures? Do you get to eat there?
Besides just teaching adults what else is different between the schools? Do they provide a place to stay or do you have to find your own at a later date or can you continue to stay with Tom if he continues?

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home