Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's been a while

Sorry about my blog posts being few and far between these days, honestly I am just busy. I don;t have much time at work and when I get home I am either making dinner or just to tired to do more than play a game. So here are some updates, work is the same, it's the same every day. However, I will have the opportunity to go to WuHan university on saturday to see the cherry blossoms. The school is covering my trip there and such so I will have a light class load, only 2 classes and then I am off Sunday and Monday. Well i do have the one class on Sunday at EF so I am really only off on Mondays now. I finally got payed, it was nice to finally be able to withdraw some of those beautiful pink bills. Today I have 2 classes, then I am off for 2 hours, then 3 classes. Way to many if you ask me, it's hard top prepare for them all. Speaking of preparing for classes, I need to finish this up. ummmm still looking for a new apartment, and I haven't been playing music quite so much. I am writing again so that is good for me, I will try and update you guys more tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog...the cherry blossoms will be kool. You guys have been there 7 mos..amazing. Talk to ya later.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home