Thursday, December 21, 2006

A whole bunch of stuff

Front loading washing machines are more common, and less expensive here than top loading ones. Many appliances are made in China which makes them very cheap. We do occasionally have trouble with our washing machine but it irons itself out usually. I am very willing to get goofy in class, I wouldn't mind doing that at all but in the end the students have to learn something. I can't get goofy just for the sake of doing so, the food thing is a good idea but frankly isn't allowed in class. We are well past the unit on food anyhow, I do give out treats as a reward or a gift for the holiday. In general I think things are going better at work, but I still need to work my ass off for a couple of weeks. If not then I have a contact here in WuHan who has already found me at least 2 other jobs. So, all in all I am not to worried. Things are going to be really relaxed for a couple weeks anyhow since all the classes are ending for a bit. I will probably make updates throughout the day so come back now and then and check this post.
One thing I have discovered I don't like in humanity is indecision, a friend of mine once said you should make all of your decisions within 7 breaths. I am starting to think this is a very good method of decision making, at least initial decisions. If you need to think on it further that's fine but not to much. Most decisions can be made in life this way, if you don't believe me try it for a few days, you would be suprised how long 7 breaths can be.
I am also starting to dislike lack of planning, especially when it comes to spending money. Generally I have two or even three plans for my funds, if those plans involve someone else then I really need them let me know whether or not they are up for the arrangement, that usually comes with a lack of motivation that is also disheartening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home