Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas dinner

Had a great Christmas dinner at Giano's last night. One ofthose dinners whereyou feel like gained 2 pounds the next day. There was turkey, and mashed taters, Stuffing with Chinese sausage, Gravy, Brocolli with cheese and mushrooms, and mac and cheese, also really rummy egg nog. And at 220 yuan itmaybe one of the most expensive meals I have ever eaten. It was only that expensive because 4 people didn't show. It was great, maybe the best western meal I have had since I have been here. More later guys I am kinda pressed for time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Good videos. It's funny that you guys have a front loading washing machine. Anne loves hers, but you guys are around 6'! But you live with what you have.

I'm on my secound sick day this week. I have Sinusides and my bad cough again. It got so bad I made a bee-line from McAllen to the house Tuesday about noon. One trip to the doctor Tues afternoon and I haven't left the house since. I'll prob go in this afternoon, they called and they are needing me bad. But I'm just trying to get rid of sinuse problems and not get nemonia (sp.) But I'm feeling better today.

I found out I hav a youtube account from a year ago I forgot about. I'm uploading some little videos of Natalie with her christmas pagent. I'm under Lightamir, I try to link to you guys on Youtube as well.

Merry Christmas,
Kevin

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home