Sunday, December 17, 2006

Animals as pets ... what to do for Christmas

Although it is a fine gesture I have never felt that pets make the greatest gifts. They are a lot of responsibility, if you don't really have a place for them it can be a pain in the ass. I wouldn't buy someone a pet for a gift unless they asked for one, and maybe not even then, I would hate to be blamed for any discomfort that may come later. Again these are just my personal opinions, i doubt many people feel the way I do so don't read to much into it. Officially no pets as gifts for me though.
As for Christmas, no big plans. I hope to get Tom something and we are having a gift exchange at work. Remember guys, although there is some improvement i could still easily loose my job. Tom really wants to just go home, i don't think he would deny that. Funny ... I really thought I would be here a while, it all seemed easier with Tom here, he was always part of the plan. Flip the coin over and i see it a different way, if Tom wants to go home I have little right to say anything about it. I really want him to be happy, sometimes I feel like Tom means more to me than anyone. I always used to think that at least we had each other, as shitty as it was growing up from time to time I knew that as long as we stuck together we'd be alright. Well, I guess it will be time for me to go it alone for a while. I think I know what I want to do with my life now, Tom still hasn't found that for himself yet. I guess what I am getting at by all this is that I want Christmas to be good between us, it may be the last time I have with him. Anyway I will try and get some vids up tomorrow guys. Good night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also agree about the pet thing. I hope and pray that does not happen to me. I need time to think about it and get over the one that's gone. It's a personal thing.
Tom's comment about your feet got me to thinking about Eagle Pass. It happens when (1) you haven't washed your socks for awhile (2) wearing your shoes without socks and (3) your feet getting a fungus from all of the sweating. We found that if you can soak your feet in salt (lots) of it or Epson Salt it does wonders. Every time that we went to the beach Steve's feet would clear up. It also helps to have more than one pair of shoes and changing your socks often. I'll be in touch before Christmas.
Linda

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back from Morocco ...

btw, saw network TV news item about one dog rule in Beijing (at least) and BIG problem with rabies. On this one, I agree with authorities.

Patrick

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home