Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Job Hunt

Well I went out for my demo class on Monday and managed to land the job, not quite to the par they would have liked but hell they just sprung the class on me. Of course I was a little nervous. I think I will like this job a lot better; I have to go in earlier than I would like but the way it works out I will be making a little more money. More money is always good, if I like this place I may renew for next year. They give funding for flights, and provide a living allowance so I can afford my rent, it sucks that I am going to have to find a new place to live in 6 months when tom comes home, but oh well that is just the way the proverbial cookie crumbles I suppose. I should be able to find a nice two bedroom place for the 1300 Yuan they are providing me; just in case he decides to come back to China as the place I am working for shows some interest in him. Or I could get a room mate later and split the rent, but I think I would rather just live on my own. Other than Tom or Carrie I seem to have a problem living with other people, I am kinda messy and I like being that way. I am ill with a very malicious virus, but it is short lived and I am getting over it. I would rather not start work today with this illness but I don’t really have a choice I have put them off long enough as it is. I have an interview next week for a part time job as well, if I get that one that brings me up to three jobs! Yikes, that really isn’t like me at all, but you never know I may have to furnish my own apartment or something like that, and I would love to be able to afford a flight home. Maybe spend a month at home at some point, anyway guys I need to get around to planning my day; I have no idea how long I will have to be at work today. Prolly just be a bunch of paperwork, getting my schedule together and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home