Friday, December 01, 2006

Staying In China

I have time left on my visa, and English is commodity here, and at this point I have experience at a school that is very hard to teach at. I'll be staying here, If I have to go to another school so be it, but I have no real interest in teaching any more student that have no wish to learn the language. I.E. kids forced to come by their parents. This is the biggest problem with this institution in my mind. After a year or two I am considering trying to get a job in Mexico, it looks like there is an english first not more than 4 hours from home, I could almost come home every weekend being that close. Not tomention my spanish is way better than my chinese at this point. Last night in bed was the most homesick I have been in a long time, still like China, but I am getting that familiar feeling that I am unhappy in my work. I like teaching, but hate the BS that comes with working for a corporation that is world wide. I hate having to think about how I am loosing themmoney rather than just teaching my kids something. Later guys

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can they reassign you to another area in China?

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home