Monday, December 04, 2006

New job

I have decided to find other work, perhaps at a uni or another institution with adults only. It;s not that I don't like teaching kids, it's that I don't like teaching people that are unwilling to be there and unwilling to learn. I don't like teaching kids that are forced. They have a lot to do anyway, school 6 days a week, Tons of homework, they don't want more school right now. They want to play and have fun, their kids they should, but frankly this isn't my job. I want to teach people that want to learn, at keast teaching adults I know that they have paid for their own class and they are there to do something. These kids are to hard to control, I am honestly thinking they have to go to school so long and do so much homework because they are just horrible students. I am worried Baaska would hate me for saying that, she loves China and I can only assume that she thinks the students in this country work hard, and honestly some do, others just try hard enough not to get beaten by their parents, and others care more about playing gameboys in class, i hear it's twice as bad in a public school. Anyhow I'm not really having much luck at it so far, I'll keep everyone updated but expect less posts for a while. I'll be busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home