Monday, November 06, 2006

Ola in a video?

To my knowlege Ola hasn\'t been in any of my Video\'s, you must mean Yama, she works with us. I did however manage to capture her and three of her friends on vid tonight and will be getting it up soon. If I made it sound like I had captured her on film I\'m sorry but you guys have not seen her yet, but you will I promis. Yeah I feel bad about Nemo but the truth is I have felt bad about Nemo for a long time, I was never as good to him as I should have been. I think about him all the time, and honestly I should have given him to someone else a long time ago. There isn\'t anything more I can do but hope he is alright now so ... that\'s what I try to do. Lex is a good dog and she is well cared for and my mind is settled with that. Guys is there some type of problem with my posts? Let me know if they aren\'t clear enough because I am getting an awful lot of responses that say I said or didn\'t say something that i did or didn\'t. Hmmm I wonder if that will make sence.
So I had 4 chinese girls at my place tonight, that was really cool and I have video to prove it, I will be getting that up as soon as our computers are back up at work. Again I am dead set on buying a computer on the 25th of this month and I should be able to get internet easily set up. Hopefully Tom will take care fo that end of things but who knows, anyhow I had a great day off, I got a heavy wok for my hotplate so now I can really cook almost anything I want without burning it. Made some great eggs that were full fo meat today for lunch, Tom didn\'t really like them, but I have grown to accept that about his tastes. Nothing has really been good food wise for him hear so as long as he says alright then I know it\'s tollerable at least. Anyhow that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home