Friday, November 03, 2006

Before class

well I have no luck witht he computers at work, they are all on the fritz and having windows reinstalled. I dunno if we will have time to come to the cafe tonight, and honestly it's always quite busy and slow on the weekends. So, I came to the internet cafe before class to update the blog. honestly I haven't got much time so here it goes. I won't be seeing Ola today, she spends the weekends in Hankou with her aunt, seeing as how she shares her one room dorm with 6 other students I can't blame her, I have been invited to her home a town away but the thing is it's on a weekend so it won't be easy to do. Weekends are so busy, that is the one period of work I never look forward to. very busy, very long, very tiring, luckily though our days off are right around the corner.
Found a book store today with some classics in it, nearly brought a tear to my eye to see Macbeth, Treasure Island, The Chronicals of Narnia, Moby Dick, Etc ... The two books I was looking for weren't there though, Huck Finn and Watership Down. Watership down I want the most, many people feel that it's one of the best books ever written. I certainly have fond memories of the movie and am sure I will like the book. BTW if you have fond memories of Watership down then watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5I9izys2ek these are clips from the movie set to Marilyn Manson's version of sweet dreams. VERY GRAPHIC AND NOT FOR CHILDREN, none the less enjoy. I have to run and prepare for class guys later and have fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found all of your October archives! So sorry about Nemo. And about your getting sick
so often. Have you considered the fact that it might be allgeries? What with so much smog in the air, etc.? I have great luck with Sudefed. Fairly inexpensive, doesn't make you sleepy, and should be readily available at Walmart, over the counter. Do they have a medical service at the
school? a Nurse or anything? What do your coworkers do when they are ill? Enjoyed the short spec of Ola on one of your videos. And how nice she can speak a little English. You would also feel better if you didn't drink so much, but I suppose you already have that figured out.

I'm glad I found 'October'as it really filled in alot of info that I had missed. Don't know what happened that I missed it.

Tom thought I was a little long winded on one note I sent him, so will attempt to keep it shorter.
Happy you are having some fun. I laughed at your howling when they told you had to 'Clean up' after the Halloween party. Was also nice to catch a glimpse of both you boys.

Love, Grandma

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home