Thursday, November 02, 2006

Westerners in China

You know, I have met many of them and I am finding one thing in common with most of them. I don't really like them, in fact most of the Americans and Canadians really piss me off (OH NO HE'S NOT GOING TO ATTACK AMERICANS AND CANADIANS IS HE? ... Yes he is). These seem like the same people I was really trying to get away from, honestly I was warned about this but had a fair amount of scepticism at the time. Now I can honestly say most of the foreighners here I just don't like, yeah Chinese people may be frustrating. They really seem to feel superior to everyone here, it's enough to make you want to puke in your suite sometimes, not to mention that most of them have just hit their 20's, just a bunch of kids really. All they wanna do is drink, and smoke, and all kinds of shit that punk teenagers want to do, all whilst stating their superiority to everyone else. I tell you what though, there are a few worth while, but not many. We have spoken and Tom agrees with me here and he gave me permission to say that, so if any of you out there are considering making a career for yourself in China be mindfull of the people you may be around.

On a better note, I went out with Ola again and it was great. Spent way to much money, in fact I have had to borrow money every check so far. Not getting our full salary hurts right now, this girl likes me and it won't be to long before things get a little closer, I hope for much closer. Anyhow I hope you guys are enjoying the vids, I have no idea as no one really comments any longer. Met someone that knows Stoerm today, small world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, your posting to mostly Americans. How are we supposed to respond to those kind of American bashing? We know your happy over there, but why trash post to the people that always check your blog. We want to hear about what you doing over there. But bashing the U.S.A. is alienating us from posting comments.

Kevin

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home