Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It was a wonderful night ...

That is exactly what my date said, in english even. One good thing about the girl your dating not really speaking the same language very well is the fact that arguments aren't easy to come by. She is learning very well though and seems to like the fact that I am quite a bit older than she is, seems to be the way things work around here. Very common to see young girls with seedy scumy old men. Since she is in college she had to be back to the dorms by a certain time, so we ate, walked and sat in hong shan park, talked a bit, and then I walked her home. She gave me a hug and held on a little longer than I was thinking she would, I didn't mind, and that was that. Since it was Halloween yesterday (By the way dad congrats on 3 years of retirement) I decided to go to a western bar called vox with some friends, drank spirits all night, and spent way to much money. There is a skateshop there and odly enough they had a pair of shoes my size so I bought those as well. Got some more pictures and vids for you guys and as soon as I find some time I will get them up for you. Hope you guys are enjoying the ones I have put up already, anyhow I have a class that I must plan for so I am going to call it quits for now, if I go to the cafe I will make another post there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home