Monday, October 30, 2006

the Vids Have Descriptions

The vids I post have descriptions, it says me leaving work. The one with the KFC is in our apartment. There seems to be some kinda confusion that we live at the school, this is inacurate. we live about 15 minutes away by foot, also the "school" is on 2 floors of an office building. It's not very elaborate at all. I have more vids but they are all jumpy like the one with KFC I will put them up though. Things ave become tense over here, there are certain things happening within the company that are not possitive. I am not happy about it at all and I am having to deal with it when it really isn't my problem. I have gotten through this month a little easier than last month so far but it's still like anoter 25 days till payday, I will be buying a cheap computer. Nothing to pretty but it will do the job.
We had our halloween party tonight and I got some footage, it's dark and jumpy but it should work. I will be recording my vids a different way that should fix the jumping problem, and maybe in another month I will get a DV cam. and a better still camera, I am now convinced that you have to have allthese things seperate, together is nice but all the things suffer in combo units. Anyhow it's late I promis I will get videos up and give more info soon, night all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People do not read everything is what I have concluded. You definitely state where and what you are recording. Sometimes we get in to big of a hurry and just miss things. What did you wear to the Halloween Party? Did Tom enjoy himself? We have not heard from him in awhile. Love the Videos! We thought that you lived more than 15 minutes away from campus. That isn't a bad walk then. Take care!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home