Friday, October 27, 2006

Video's!!!!

They aren't much guys but here are a couple vids that I took personally. One of me walking around outside work, and a small feature on food here. I really do plan to expand that one though. Kinda a busy day today, but hey one step closer to days off and our next payday. It's nice to know that I can literally buy a computer myself next month without much trouble, and then I will have some better AV equipment than this thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ6cixhxVW4, me walking around WuHan outside work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PASUT6lnmqc FREE MEAL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your videos. Did that one guy say pork or cat? I definitely can say that I would be craving a steak or Whataburger. Good old junk food, too. Just think your system is probably getting straightened out by not eating all of our junk food. Can't wait to see your next video.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie was saying "HI Big Doug" and waving at the screen when she saw the Food in Wuhan video. Man that's a busy street in that other video. Is that your apt. building your comming out of, or school. What type of camera do you have??


Kevin

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home