Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Every cloud has a silver lining

Tom just gave me a good spot of news, I won't go into details but if all works out it may be good. There will of course be some for lack of a better word "bullshit" I have to go through on my end but hey it's just another day in the world. Now it looks as though I will be going out with Ola again tonight, that is if I get out of work when I think I do. Cool girl, she likes me, want's me to correct her english, doesn't get mad when I do, and she's cute too. Not gorgeous and maybe to some not really pretty, but hey a gorgeous woman in this country is nothing but trouble. She is also ticklish, doesn't mind me really touching her or anything like that. It's early but seems to be a good match so far. I am already starting to forget she is nearly 10 years younger than I am, yep 19 this one, and you know what ... don't care ... doesn't bother me one bit. She wants to finish school, she's mature for her age, and very responisble when it comes to managing her time. Anyhow it was kinda a rough day, I was freaking out for some reason. I'm not really sure why, you know when your the only american sitting around a table full of brits it's nothing but frustrating. All they want to do is talk about back home and ignor the American's, and then when your typing a text message to the babe your going out with on your cell phone they wonder what the hell your doing. I love having a cell phone again, it makes things so much easier and text messages are so much cheaper on those, this country is all about texting because it's affordable. I can send 100 text messages before I run out of cash, but I can only make a few calls comparativley, plus Ola reads allot better than she understands spoken english right now so it's easier to get things across that way. I really am going to try and get some better camera equipment at some point but the big thing now is that I start my degree within the next 4 months, it may be easier said than done but hey I have to get it done at some point . Guys really tired, kinda a long day and a date maybe, there is a vid for you below but it's not one of mine, one of our computers at work went down so everyone is using the one I use to transfer, later all.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDKDhNMJQns episode 3 of back to the 80's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home