Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Anyone can post comments now

Through one of Kevin's suggestions I was able to set up the blog to take anyone's comments you no longer have to register to do so. Now it will be possible for me to base my posts a little more on what you guys want to hear rather than me just talking. I should be notified by email when someone leaves me a comment, things have slowed down a little here it's more just about work now although tom and I did go out on the town a little last night. We found a park/shrine that you guys wouldn't believe, I hope to have pictures up soon. If you guys can't figure out how to leave comments I will put Kevin in charge of making sure everyone knows how so if you guys can;t figure it give him a call. Anyway things to do for class today so I must go, talk to you all tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test...OK, it works Doug.

Thanks,
Kevin

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was very nice talking to you guys today. Made you Mother's day, mine too.
Making progress with plans for next door...coming along. I haven't heard from Patrick lately, but expect less that 50% chance of trip there at this time. However, we do spontaneous travel sometimes...we'll let you know.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stoerm dropped by today with David. We had a nice chat and he picked up your mail. Do you or Tom have a copy of XP around????

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worked in both yards today, Got Tom's car out of the yard..been wet...and cooked a "mean" brisket.

I emptied out that middle bedroom (Pat's room) and moved the sky chair in from the deck. It's really dark and cool in there. With the music on it is very peaceful. Well got to go "hang" awhile.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home