Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Start work

Well work starts today and I am just a little nervous, not as bad as I thought I would be but then again I haven't even met my students yet. When I am standing in front of them I am sure it will be very different, so we will just have to see how it goes. I am not expected to do super well my first time around so I am not to worried. Things are well here so far and I am even starting to feel a little better. I was supposed to have a little more induction before class today but it appears that this won't happen or at least that he is going to be very late. Things seldom happen on time in china if even at all. As planned as I am trying to make my life lately this has become a bit of an annoyance to me, even a problem in some cases. Here I am at school hours before my class starts waiting for my boss to give me pointers in teaching this class and help me prepare but he seems to be a no show, oh well I can only try my best I suppose. Not much in the way of plans today, didn't go out last night may go out tonight. Talked to mom and dad today, it was nice but they called a little early for us. Remember guys 13 hours ahead take your time, add an hour, and then change it to AM/PM the opposite of what you are in other words 6p.m. your time is 7 a.m. here. Still trying to sleep this cold off so I was still asleep then, soon we will have to get up that early though, our class load will increase at some point. Anyway all I have a class to prepare for. Remember see you all in Vegas in a years time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home