Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hot like hell

This place is hot, yeah we are from texas but come on. You want humidity, spend one day during the summer in Wuhan. However when there is some cloud cover and a nice breeze it's quite cool. I'd say it's about 26 degree celcius today, mid seventies. Cooler outside with the breeze in fact, it's also nice to be able to get a beer for 26 cents, not cold but that is just the way it is. It's odd but people tend to like things room temp or hot around here, water coolers are not coolers as much as they are dispensers. In fact I have seen plenty of people drink their water hot, it's kinda crazy. You want cold water you put it in the fridge, it's not all so different but Ice is also a little hard to come by now and then. I'm getting used to the pace of life around here a little already, should have cell phone, internet and pc's soon. I will put my number up soon, honestly I don't know it off the top of my head yet. Today should be the last day for paperwork and all, may go out with some coworkers tonight, am liking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home