Saturday, September 09, 2006

High heel shoes

There are so many places in wuhan where you could get a stilleto heel caught. Most of the sidewalks are good but the fact is the stones for these are not doen well and there are large gaps around them. Also many of them are just broken. Soemhow these women manuver through some of th toughest terrain in these wicked high shoes. It's a wonder more people aren't falling here but honestly I haven't seen one person do it yet. I don't think I've even seen a child fall down and that is saying allot, kids tend to do that.
Classes have been good but a few have been a little rough. Some of these students are generally misplaced in the calsses, it's frustrating to have a class full of higher speaking level students and one of them can't speak a word of english, can't even say their english name. After I get my degree I would love to work at a university for a year so I can lecture and such, here it is more about having fun and playing games from time to time. That's all well and good but from time to time you just want to teach. Anyhow I will find our apartment on google earth for you guys and give you the cordinates, must prepare for class and all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test of the emergancy broadcast system.... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home