Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Feline/Carrie/My Interview


Finally found someone to watch my cat while I am gone, Carrie of all people. God I love that woman, we may not be together any longer but nothing is ever going to change that. I have no problem telling her I love her any longer, Just because a relationship didn't work out doesn't mean you can't love them anymore, she understands that I have to go, but who knows, the future is always a mystery. I had my job interview early this morning and spoke so long with the guy that I ran out of cell phone minutes, we had almost finished and things look promising. He should be calling me back tonight so we can finalize things. After that the dean of the school has to call me to officially hire me and then it's on. Turns out they are going to cover my flight over there, what a sweet deal, I mean if I get this job a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. This place is going to even feed me three times a day on weekdays, I get weekends off, a nice apartment, nearly 700 dollars a month. I would also be able to renew my contract after the year is up and since I want to go to school in Wu Han this makes allot of sense. The way things are going everyone will be saying goodbye to me pretty soon. I have also managed to get back into comic books thanks to my old pal Andy. I figured that is about the only thing I will be able to have over there from America. He will be sending me several titles every month and many of them will be number one issues, so happy to be getting the new gargoyles book. Feels great to be on a comic book shop again, age stops in a comic book shop. Anyway that's all I have for right now, If I get a call from Mr. Mitchell tonight I'll update tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home