Monday, October 15, 2007

Already making arrangments

I have already made it quite clear that I have no intention of staying here more than the month, in fact I have already requested that they purchase my return ticket so I will have it in advance. I have talked to my boss in WuHan and made it very clear to her as well. There shouldn't be any problems with getting back, i came in today and found that they have hired an african gentleman so things are well on their way to running smooth here except that we only have three students for right now. Once the student base grows things should get a little better, i need to go and prepare for my classes now. hopefully I will have less of them with this new teacher being here, but my guess is that they are just going to schedule more classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home